Welcome to PyPy’s documentation!¶
- If you want to find out more about what PyPy is, have a look at our What is PyPy? or consult the PyPy website.
- If you’re interested in trying PyPy out, check out the installation instructions.
- If you want to help develop PyPy, please have a look at how to contribute and get in touch (Contact)!
All of the documentation and source code is available under the MIT license, unless otherwise specified. Consult LICENSE.
- #pypy on irc.freenode.net
- Many of the core developers are hanging out here. You are welcome to join and ask questions (if they are not already answered in the FAQ). You can find logs of the channel here.
- Development mailing list
- Development and conceptual discussions
- Commit mailing list
- Updates to code and documentation
- Development bug/feature tracker
- Filing bugs and feature requests
- Meeting PyPy developers
- The PyPy developers are organizing sprints and presenting results at conferences all year round. They will be happy to meet in person with anyone interested in the project. Watch out for sprint announcements on the development mailing list.